My resume shows an extensive range of experience, as I’ve held many different job titles on my journey to learning what I love to do in life.
- Blogging: Passionate, authentic, and sometimes funny, I share about life, loss, and finding the faith to overcome.
- Books: I’m currently writing my second eBook, How to Love on a Loss Mom, and my first eBook, Beating Bed Rest, is due out on September 1, 2013.
- Speaking: I speak at various conferences and events to help bring awareness to the topics I write about.
- Business: I consider myself a Communications Specialist and created my business, always B designs, around that title. always B designs encompasses my love for social media and marketing, graphic design, writing, and editing, and provides services for both personal and business use. See my porfolio.
- I am also the founder and publisher of Simply Cy-Fair – an online resource for the Cy-Fair community. This site is temporarily sitting idle as I look for someone to take over or buy the site.
- I am the founder of Celebrate Carter, a site I created with the mission to hold yearly fundraisers in honor of my triplet, Carter, who only lived 49 days.
- Writing – magazine articles, blogs, poetry, research-based articles, interviews, press releases, social media materials, and marketing copy.
- Editing – both proofing and editing of books, websites, articles, and more.
- Marketing – print, networking, online, and social media marketing; helping others gain insight into marketing strategies, and more.
- Social Media – experience with Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Blogger, WordPress, Pinterest, as well as other forms of social media; helping others use Social Media effectively; have built up a large following in my social community.
- Websites – Cpanel, WordPress, some html knowledge, etc.
- Teacher/Mentor – experience with all ages of children, as well as mentoring at the adult level; have also trained and mentored several local people from a national perspective.
- Event Planner/Fund Raiser – with my experience on Celebrate Carter, I have planned events and helped raise funds for two years now.
- Virtual Assistant – I have done the jobs above for others who needed assistance in these duties.